[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - My 1st pumpkin carving

My 1st pumpkin carving

A place to discuss any sort of crafting and show off your work

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

My 1st pumpkin carving

Postby ITbird » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:36 pm

Hi all,

I carved my first pumpkin today with my 5 year old son. I was pleasantly surprised by how it turned out.

Just thought I would share....
Fletch x
ITbird
UKFM Member

Re: My 1st pumpkin carving

Postby ribbons » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:54 pm

wow that looks great x
ribbons
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:50 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: brilliant :clap: :clap: :clap:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby cherryblossom » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:34 pm

Wow! It's great! :clap: :clap: :clap: I hope some of our pumpkins that the locals are having turn out as beautiful as that! :welldone:
cherryblossom
UKFM Member

Postby loubie » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:36 am

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :welldone: :welldone: :welldone:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:11 pm

:welldone: :clap: :clap:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby theouchfairy » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:42 pm

Looking good.:D

I've handed the carving tools over this year to the kids to let them do as they wish, very hard as I'm quite stubborn and for about 10 years had very solid ideas about what the pumpkins should look like and let the schools, nursers let the kids carve them there !
Last year tho had so many problems holding the tools that it took a day to get 2 done :( this year not doing any at all myself

Which is poor for me cause at the height of my carving years our top was 10 carved pumpkins with dozens of visitors just to see them!
We had a twighlight Edward Carved a couple of years back, a tinkerbell for my daughter, Sally is it out of nightare befor christmas? her head on one and the pumkin king on another with his hand outstretched. harry potter years ago - it was a big thing for me, my kids loved it and so it seemed did everyone who came round i felt a bit like sannta good at something for 1night of the yearr it made me happy

good luck to all those carving this year
I can be stubborn, bad tempered and insecure, but if you can't handle me at my worst then you don't deserve to share in my laughter, generosity, happiness and confidence - when I find it all again of course
theouchfairy
UKFM Member

Re: My 2nd pumpkin carving

Postby ITbird » Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:13 pm

Hope this works?...

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
Fletch x
ITbird
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:28 pm

Looks super scary :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

This is the second we haven't had a pumpkin, but that's more to do with the age of DS (15) :facepalm: :facepalm:

The lack of pumpkin is more than made for by The Hound of The Baskervilles tho :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:14 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Craft