[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Good morning :-)

Good morning :-)

A place to discuss any sort of crafting and show off your work

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Good morning :-)

Postby hugster » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:43 am

Good morning Crafters :-)

I hope that this finds you all well this morning? :-)

I like all sorts of crafts - I'd quite happily spend all day, everyday crafting if I could!! ;-)

I am currently doing some bead weaving :-) The weaving Itself took very little time but, as it's an odd shape, the finishing is taking forever!!! The result is effective but I wouldn't do it the same way again!!!

What craft projects are you doing at the moment? Does anyone else do bead weaving?

I hope that everyone has a good day and are still enjoying Christmas :-)

Take care,

Barbara :-)
hugster
UKFM Member

Re: Good morning :-)

Postby ribbons » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:29 pm

I make cards and cross stitch, although i haven't cross stitched in about 6 months due to shoulder/neck/arm pain. Would love to see some pics x
ribbons
UKFM Member

Re: Good morning :-)

Postby hugster » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:26 pm

Hi Ribbons :-)

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to cross stitch :-) Hopefully you will be able to again soon :-(

I know how upsetting and frustrating that can be!!

What do you like to stitch?

I will post some photos as soon as I figure out how to on the phone!! ;-)

I hope that you are having a good day? :-)

Take care,

Barbara
hugster
UKFM Member

Return to Craft