[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Plastic Canvas?

Plastic Canvas?

A place to discuss any sort of crafting and show off your work

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Plastic Canvas?

Postby PoppyFlux » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:38 pm

Hi, I used to love doing cross stitch but my fingers stiffen up really bad and my hands hurt after only doing a few stitches so I'm unable to do this anymore.
A friend recently suggested stitching on plastic canvas instead, she said because it's plastic it's rigid so easier to sew on and easier to stitch too. I wondered if anyone has tried working with this and maybe have an idea of how expensive it is etc (being on a low income I don't want to spend a fortune).
I'd love to hear about any experiences with this material, and if anyone has any pics of their designs.

Thanks
Poppy
PoppyFlux
UKFM Member

Re: Plastic Canvas?

Postby denys » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:21 pm

Sorry Poppy, havent seen it try googling it, should give you an idea of price and they might have some demo pieces to see :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Re: Plastic Canvas?

Postby PoppyFlux » Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:41 pm

Ooo I found some things on ebay, this plastic canvas looks really good.
I think I'm gonna try and make this for my stepdaughter, I think she'll love it.

PoppyFlux
UKFM Member

Return to Craft