[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Knitting, Card making and other stuff

Knitting, Card making and other stuff

A place to discuss any sort of crafting and show off your work

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Knitting, Card making and other stuff

Postby Plain Jane » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:06 pm

Hi, I'm new to the forums and thought I'd take part in this one 'cos I'm crafty too. I've knitted since I was about 8 or 9, my beloved sister-in-law taught me and started me knitting for my dolls. I now knit garments and soft toys mostly, which I give to my daughter to raffle, sell or tombola for her scout group; she was chair person now she's treasurer only. I post some pics on here soon.

I also love making greeting cards for my family and my friends, my favourite is decoupage but because of arthritis and a benign tremor in my hands it's quite hard for me to do. I'll share some pics of my favourite makes, here's one to be going on with.

Finally, I'll have a go at almost any craft I can get my hands on. I can and sometimes do embroider but I'm not good at cross stitch for odd reason. My grandchildren bought me a candle making kit from craftnanna.com for my birthday this year, it was great fun and really quick to do. When I retire, which I hope to do soon I might take it up a bit more. I can also dress make but I haven't done so for years, mostly due to not eneough time, might do that again too when I retire.
Attachments
Ahoy There.jpg
Son's birthday card last year
Ahoy There.jpg (362.71 KiB) Viewed 3112 times
Plain Jane
UKFM Member

Re: Knitting, Card making and other stuff

Postby shazq » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:31 pm

Love the card Jane :clap: :clap: :welldone:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:52 pm

Lovely :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Kirstin » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:37 am

Love the card :-D
I'm creative, crazy, I love cats, cuddles & crafting, not necessarily in that order :)
Kirstin
UKFM Newbie

Return to Craft