scrapbooking ?

A place to discuss any sort of crafting and show off your work

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

scrapbooking ?

Postby tansy » Sun May 20, 2012 4:28 pm

Hi all, i've decided to try my hand at scrapbboking, and wondered if there is anyone on the forum who does this :?: i've not got a clue where to start :-? but have bought a few things to try to begin :-D At the moment i am just enjoying looking at the papers, ribbons etc. :crazy: tansy
tansy
UKFM Member

Re: scrapbooking ?

Postby loubie » Sun May 20, 2012 8:05 pm

hi tansy
have you seen the serif CD rom ?
i have just had it and its fab!

i don't do scrapbooks i do cards BUT i have done a couple of scrapbook pages with this
as its so easy :-D :-D :-D
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby Andrew_Z » Wed May 23, 2012 4:48 pm

There's lots of free scrapbooking stuff on the net, but you really need a laser printer as inkjet prints fade. When I was a kid in the 60s we all had scrapbooks, and were never bored as we filled them with everything we fancied. They weren't the pretty themed scrapbooks of today. But as I said, you can find lots of stuff and also free advice on the net if you search. Another type of scrapbooking is creating a scrapbook themed web site if you have the software, then you can easily share your scrapbook with friends and family and keep updating it.
Andrew_Z
UKFM Member

Postby *sara* » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:28 am

Hi
I know this thread isn't new but I do scrapbooking! I would be glad to give you some tips on what to do!
Sara
*sara*
UKFM Newbie

Postby tansy » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:41 pm

Hi Sara thanks for the offer to give me a few tips :-D sorry for late reply but haven't been on the forums for a while . I would really appreciate any advice you could give me. Tansy
tansy
UKFM Member

Return to Craft