[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - My sons cake that I made

My sons cake that I made

A place to discuss any sort of crafting and show off your work

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

My sons cake that I made

Postby MichelleJ » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:41 pm

Hope I've done this right, should be a photo attached. It's the birthday cake I made for my son. Ninja cake. Had to make another 2 of these for his party too. Edit- Pic been changed for a smaller one
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (38.46 KiB) Viewed 4802 times
Last edited by MichelleJ on Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dx with fibromyalgia m.e/Cfs and asthma
MichelleJ
UKFM Member

Re: My sons cake that I made

Postby denys » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:46 pm

the image could do with resizing cos its difficult to get a good look but you are good for managing hi party like you did :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby MichelleJ » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:17 pm

Will try and resize it. On iPad so not sure but will give it a go
MichelleJ
UKFM Member

Postby MichelleJ » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:23 pm

Tried to make smaller dunno if it worked lol
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (38.46 KiB) Viewed 4802 times
MichelleJ
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:36 pm

Looks fine now :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: Don't suppose you saved us all a slice or 3??? :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:33 pm

much better it looks great, if you didnt save us a slice then you'll have to make us another one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby MichelleJ » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:54 pm

I guess I'll be asking another one then lol. U all want a ninja headband, shuriken and lantern too? I was pleased with the cake though
MichelleJ
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:51 am

Dont blame you for being proud you did your son proud, bet all his friends want you to make their cakes too :lol: :lol: :lol:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Craft