[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Cards and gifts

Cards and gifts

A place to discuss any sort of crafting and show off your work

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Cards and gifts

Postby Strawberryswing » Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:16 pm

Hi I'm a newbie to this forum and found this thread. I love to make cards, Nappycakes and gifts. I find it helps to take my mind off this awful condition even if only for a little while.
The attachment is a snapshot of some of the things I make.
Attachments
image (750x560).jpg
image (750x560).jpg (281.61 KiB) Viewed 3905 times
Last edited by FluppyPuffy on Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Resize picture so it can seen more easily.
Strawberryswing x
Strawberryswing
UKFM Newbie

Re: Cards and gifts

Postby SylvieS » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:28 pm

Gorgeous selection...

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2
SylvieS
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:22 pm

:welcome: to the forum Strawberryswing :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: As your photo was a little on the large size, I've resized it to make it easier to see on different screen sizes.

When you get a few minutes, you might want to :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: over to "Where To Say Hello" and tell us a little about your fibro~life as it's always nice to meet new members of our FibroFamily :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

Anything you want to know about, just ask and we'll try to help you with it :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby MichelleJ » Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:52 pm

I love your items, really fab. I think nappy cakes are a great gift idea. My friend does them and I bought one as a gift and was really made up with it. Yours look equally as good. Welcome to the forum. :-D
Dx with fibromyalgia m.e/Cfs and asthma
MichelleJ
UKFM Member

Return to Craft