Jewllery & Crystals

A place to discuss any sort of crafting and show off your work

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Jewllery & Crystals

Postby _Holistica » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:21 am

I'm not religieous, and apologise if this offends but from what I remember at Sunday school, Jesus was some sort of enery healer, how he placed his hand on people and they were healed... that's like Reiki... only we don't 'heal' in the terms that they used it for Jesus..
We aren't the miracle healer that he was, but it is a form of such 'healing' that we used which is Japanese in origin and the story told is that similar to what Jesus did..

Well the story I was told to explain why something has to cross hand between the 'healer' and the 'client' - vague on the story but a man went to the highestmountain and fasted for 30 days and thirty nights (might be wrong on the time scale think it might be sixty, but you'll get the gist of the story) and on the last day when he was feeling weak, he saw a great golden light and was refreshed, he came down from the mountain to a little town full of sick beggers, and healed everyone there, he then went on his journey to heal more. A year passed and he returned to the same little village by the mountain to find nothing had changed, the beggers were still beggers, he asked them why they were still begging when he had healed them. Their reply was they didn't know what else to do and didn't ask to be healed.
So if you give a treatment to someone they have to give you something in return to show that they want the treatment - it doesn't have to be money if it is a friend.. a meal a bottle of wine (shared) :-)
_Holistica
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Craft