[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Cross Stitch Patterns Found, So Excited

Cross Stitch Patterns Found, So Excited

A place to discuss any sort of crafting and show off your work

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Cross Stitch Patterns Found, So Excited

Postby TNK* » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:32 pm

When I had DS1 nearly 22 years ago, i did a cross stitch birth sampler thingy, and then just over 2 years later i went to the same shop and got exactly the same one to do for DD1.
When i was expecting DS2 my sister did one for me (different design) so i didnt bother, and then when i had DD2 i was too busy to even think about cross stitching.

So fast forward to now, and just last week, i found someone on ebay who had a few of the kits in the very first design...so i have ordered 2 so i can do one each for DS2 and DD2, (I have been looking for this design for years, on ebay and amazon and even specialty shops with no luck) I know they will probably not want them up on the wall in their rooms as they are 16 and 11, but i will frame them and put them away with the other 2, and I will be happy in the knowledge they have been done.
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes When You're Fast Asleep ºOº

Jo xx
TNK*
UKFM Member

Re: Cross Stitch Patterns Found, So Excited

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:31 pm

I love it when I find something that I've been looking for, for a long time :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: Maybe DS2 and DD2 will have a hidden appreciation of their samplers that will come out one day when you're least expecting it :-D :-D :-D :-D

I hope completing your special and very personal reminders of these very special times in your life brings you an awful lot of pleasure :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Craft