[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - What to do?!

What to do?!

A place to discuss any sort of crafting and show off your work

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

What to do?!

Postby kittycatclare » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:49 pm

Hi there... I'm sure some of you would be able to give me some ideas or pointers
I've lost a lot of interest in doing things as alot of my past fave activities involved physically doing things
I want to start something I can pick up and drop as and when .. no pressure of finish or complete.
I have tried coloured but I only found myself frustrated .. there much be something out there I can try
ladies .. gents ..anyone lol
all suggestions welcomed
thanks clare xx
kittycatclare
UKFM Member

Re: What to do?!

Postby Perfumeflower » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:10 pm

Perfumeflower
UKFM Member

Postby LindyM66 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:45 am

Hi Claire,

I taught myself to crochet 2 years ago and I absolutely love it. Never in a million years did I think I would take an interest in crochet.
Have a wee walk round Hobbycraft or a similar shop and you may get something that jumps out at you.

Much Love
Lindy x
LindyM66
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:52 pm

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby kittycatclare » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:59 pm

I have got myself my crochet books and equipment lol
so far I've got no where except annoyed .. any pointers? I'm not a beginner I'm clueless lol oh and can not understand the instructions they might as well be in another language lol
kittycatclare
UKFM Member

Postby kittycatclare » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:30 pm

This I may have a photo of my last project done for my parents
Attachments
20160811_064230.jpg
His was my last project for my parents .. loved doing it
20160811_064230.jpg (1.99 MiB) Viewed 3881 times
kittycatclare
UKFM Member

Postby LindyM66 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:28 am

Hi Claire

What a lovely gift for your parents. Something to treasure.
I was exactly the same when I started learning to crochet. All I could manage was a lopsided square lol
Use you tube to learn all the basic stitches, then do granny squares, and once your confident, move on to other things. I used to look at the patterns and think it may as well be written in swahili - I hadnt a clue. Stick at it and you'll be surprised what you're able to do. I tried to upload a pic of my current project, but the pic is too big. I'll try and make it smaller ( or get my hubby to lol).

Much Love
Lindy x
LindyM66
UKFM Member

Postby LindyM66 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:33 am

This is my current work in progress. A mandala. 18 parts to it , this is a pic at 14. Im working on 15.
I've enjoyed making this, and definitely going to do another.
For size reference - it's on a double bed.

Much Love
Lindy x
Attachments
20160914_072843.jpg
20160914_072843.jpg (3.66 MiB) Viewed 3651 times
LindyM66
UKFM Member

Return to Craft