[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Jo's Crafty Bits :)

Jo's Crafty Bits :)

A place to discuss any sort of crafting and show off your work

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Jo's Crafty Bits :)

Postby MonkeyFeatures » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:16 pm

Just thought i'd start a little thread to share my crafty projects :D I'm really into my craft so will try to keep this thread up to date with my new bits! x

(Sorry now removed!)
Last edited by MonkeyFeatures on Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:42 am, edited 3 times in total.

Mummy of 2 beautiful children My hubby is my rock!
MonkeyFeatures
UKFM Member

Re: Jo's Crafty Bits :)

Postby denys » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:26 pm

Brilliant, love that cake keep em coming :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby MonkeyFeatures » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:31 pm

Thank you :hugs:

I also have lots of photography pics but spose they're not really craft, at the moment i'm doing some long stitch and also decorating a box for a craft swap we are doing on another forum :D x

MonkeyFeatures
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:57 pm

Can't wait to see what else you add to this Jo :wave: :wave: :clap: :clap: :clap:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby fabme » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:23 pm

I used to sell nappy cake in my shop, they were very popular and good sellers :D Yours look great though :D

fab
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
fabme
UKFM Member

Postby loubie » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:40 pm

they all look great :clap: :clap: :clap:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby Ldyalb » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:16 pm

Awesome stuff Jo :)

Photography can count as craft, might post some of my own pictures in the week once I've had my interview tomorrow. I'd like to see some of yours so please post :)
'Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy' - Anne Frank

TMJ, RLS, HMS, Fibro, Dyspraxia - ASD + Dyscalculia overlap, Eczema + Rosacea + suspected Psoriatic Arthritis.

Being an Adult is nothing like it said in the brochure...!
Ldyalb
UKFM Regular

Postby MonkeyFeatures » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:19 pm

Thank you :oops: :D

I've done loads of diff nappy cakes but thats just the one I have a pic uploaded for :) I will try and find some photography ones too then if you want to see, i'm not that great but had fun lol!

MonkeyFeatures
UKFM Member

Postby MonkeyFeatures » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:21 pm

-
Last edited by MonkeyFeatures on Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

MonkeyFeatures
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:55 pm

Beautiful :hugs:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby nutty1 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:10 am

:wave: really good stuff .well done you .are the pics in the lakes :clap: :clap: :clap:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby MonkeyFeatures » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:20 am

-
Last edited by MonkeyFeatures on Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

MonkeyFeatures
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:50 am

They're gorgeous photos Jo, anything I take tends to end up blurry and out of focus :facepalm: :facepalm: All I can say is "Thank dog for digital cameras!!" :lol: :lol:

Now to sound like a complete numpty.....What is a nappy cake :?: :?: :? The only image I've got is nappies layered with butter cream and covered in icing being served up for afternoon tea :facepalm: :lol: :oops:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby MonkeyFeatures » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:32 am

That made me chuckle :lol: a nappy cake is basically rolled up nappies made into the shape of a cake then decorated with lots of baby/mummy items added :D they make a fab gift! x

MonkeyFeatures
UKFM Member

Postby budda » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:24 pm

Love your photos. :D
budda
UKFM Regular

Next

Return to Craft