[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - trip to arizona pictures in photobucket

trip to arizona pictures in photobucket

A place to discuss any sort of crafting and show off your work

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

trip to arizona pictures in photobucket

Postby pinejoss » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:45 am

http://s1180.photobucket.com/albums/x41 ... 20Arizona/

Not sure if this is how I do this. Its the first time I have tryed to post a link for photobucket,but if you go in there you can find an album of all of the pictures I took while I was on the road. Believe it or not I took 99% of those pictures while driving down the highway :lol: . I know not exactlly safe but am use to it. Tryed to get the cat to take the pictures but she just wouldnt do it :roll: . The other pictures with the pacific ocean was taken out in San Diego and Tijuana Mexico back in 2008 when I went out there looking for work. The pictures of the ice and snow covered town area is Hannable Missouri and your looking at the Mississippi River in January. I hope you all can get to these pictures like I said I am not sure if I have done this right :dunno: . If I havent maybe there is someone that could get the right link to these pic's for everyone :)
pinejoss
UKFM Newbie

Re: trip to arizona pictures in photobucket

Postby gizsam » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:41 am

bri8ngs back memories of my honeymoon..x
gizsam
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:36 am

Fantastic and the cat is gorgeous :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby nutty1 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:09 pm

thankyou for sharing :clap:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby Ldyalb » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:01 am

Awesome :)
'Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy' - Anne Frank

TMJ, RLS, HMS, Fibro, Dyspraxia - ASD + Dyscalculia overlap, Eczema + Rosacea + suspected Psoriatic Arthritis.

Being an Adult is nothing like it said in the brochure...!
Ldyalb
UKFM Regular

Postby fabme » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:04 pm

Great photo's :D
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
fabme
UKFM Member

Return to Craft