[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Finally Ldyalb has some pictures to share

Finally Ldyalb has some pictures to share

A place to discuss any sort of crafting and show off your work

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Finally Ldyalb has some pictures to share

Postby Ldyalb » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:51 pm

http://s1177.photobucket.com/albums/x35 ... Cathedral/

I hope this works, these are from Sunday - my bf and I went to see a photography exhibition at the Museum of London and I dragged him to St Paul's first as I love that part of London. I used to work a few tube stops away and went to St Paul's a few times on business to meet people. Also we had our Christmas Conference at Paternoster Square which is nearby and has some lovely views of the Cathedral and I've been itching to get over there for a while. When we got home I made my signature home made steak and guinness pie and my bf bought me some lillies to cheer me up after I didn't get the job I wanted so we had a nice romantic dinner :)

I'm going to try and create an album with a selection of some of my favourite photos I've taken over the last few years but it may take a while :)
'Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy' - Anne Frank

TMJ, RLS, HMS, Fibro, Dyspraxia - ASD + Dyscalculia overlap, Eczema + Rosacea + suspected Psoriatic Arthritis.

Being an Adult is nothing like it said in the brochure...!
Ldyalb
UKFM Regular

Re: Finally Ldyalb has some pictures to share

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:07 pm

Linky works, watched them as a slide show :clap: :clap:

Lovely piccies, Mr Squirrel did some lovely poses for you, St Paul's looks magnificent, I love lilies, they're one of my favourite flowers :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

The next time you make pie, can I come for tea please, pretty please :clap: :clap: :clap:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby loubie » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:41 am

hi :wave:
some lovely pic's :wine:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby fabme » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:24 pm

Very good :D

fab
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
fabme
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:28 pm

Love the piccy's :clap: :clap:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Craft