[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - some other stuff i do

some other stuff i do

A place to discuss any sort of crafting and show off your work

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

some other stuff i do

Postby Milosmum21 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:42 pm

wedding meadowbank 3.jpg
wedding meadowbank 3.jpg (35.32 KiB) Viewed 4638 times
fantasy clouds.jpg
fantasy clouds.jpg (29.03 KiB) Viewed 4634 times
50th 2.jpg
50th 2.jpg (44.83 KiB) Viewed 4638 times
If you cant eat it or play with it just pee on it and walk away
Milosmum21
UKFM Member

Re: some other stuff i do

Postby loubie » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:55 pm

wow they look great :D :clap: :clap: :clap:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby nutty1 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:06 am

arnt you clever ,how do you get them stick together .i cant bear touch balloons :dunno: why and if they sqeak urghhh.
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby Milosmum21 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:39 pm

LOL Nutty :lol:
They dont stick together they are tied on fishing line & because they are helium filled they float :wink: dont mind touching them or when they squeak Just dont like when they pop in my face cos it hurts! :swear1: lol

Sue x
If you cant eat it or play with it just pee on it and walk away
Milosmum21
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:40 pm

they are amazing Sue :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby helen virgo » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:20 pm

Lovely photos, they look amazing :clap:
Helen x

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia
helen virgo
UKFM Member

Postby budda » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:06 am

They look FAB. :clap:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby nutty1 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:55 pm

i`d be tempted play with helium :lol: :lol: :crazy: :clap:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby budda » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:48 pm

Are we not silly enough nutty :crazy: without breathing the air from the ballon. :tongueout:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:41 pm

now why am I not surprised Nut :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby loubie » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:20 pm

hee hee hee can i play to nutty :lol: :lol: :easter3: :easter3:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:40 pm

You know what would be good with a helium voice.......................................................WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE on the scooters :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby nutty1 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:40 am

:lol: of course you can loubie ,actually i reckon :cat2: has beaten us to it and thats why she says i go weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :lol: :lol: my voice goes sqeaky and disappears anyway ,so thought it might have opposite affect :roll: have to think new tactics with denys im not :shock: her anymore :cry: :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:23 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

some other stuff i do

Postby Hjp75 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:01 am

When I got married finally after 18yrs of waiting lol 07-08-09 we had a 3ft balloon filled with smaller gallons and confetti which was hung from the ceiling over the dance floor. While my hubby and I had our first dance my dad popped it over us it was soooo lovely :)

Thanks Helena xxx
Hjp75
UKFM Member

Return to Craft