[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Cross Stitch

Cross Stitch

A place to discuss any sort of crafting and show off your work

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Cross Stitch

Postby Claire Spong » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:53 pm

I love to cross stitch. I did cards for the family this Cristmas but I can't work out how to get my photos up on here, using the img button doesn't seem to work! Can anyone let me know how?
Dx March 2011
Read my blog about how I'm coping with finding out I have Fibro on: http://fibronewbie.blogspot.com/
Claire Spong
UKFM Member

Re: Cross Stitch

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:44 pm

Claire, if you want to upload a picture using the "img" button, first of all you need to upload your shots onto a photohosting site like Flickr or Photobucket. They have instructions on them how to get the code you need to post the image.

If the photos are already on your pc, you can add them as an attachment when you start a new topic or reply to a post. If you go to the bottom of the "post a reply" page, just above the "topic review" box, there is a box with "options" and behind it a grey-coloured box called "upload attachment". Choose the "upload attachment" box, then click "browse" to pick the photos you want to attach from your pc. Then click the "Add The File" button :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: you should have an image on your post :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Nellyphant » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:34 am

I love cross stitch too, although I haven't done any for a few months now. I stitched some quite large designs last year but haven't done anything with them they are just sitting in a drawer. Keeps my hands busy though.
Nellyphant
UKFM Member

Postby Claire Spong » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:49 pm

I haven't done anything large for years although I have one ready to start now. I seem to get bored with big stuff so I tend to concentrate on small ones and I can do those on the train on the way home from work too!

Here are the Christmas cards I did:
IMG_1421.JPG
IMG_1421.JPG (28.66 KiB) Viewed 4918 times

IMG_1439.JPG
IMG_1439.JPG (27.62 KiB) Viewed 4915 times

IMG_1443.JPG
IMG_1443.JPG (27.37 KiB) Viewed 4913 times
Dx March 2011
Read my blog about how I'm coping with finding out I have Fibro on: http://fibronewbie.blogspot.com/
Claire Spong
UKFM Member

Postby loubie » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:44 am

wow, love them :D :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:57 am

:xmastree1: :xmastree1: They're lovely :hohoho1: :hohoho1: :rudolph: :rudolph:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:14 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby budda » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:18 pm

I love your cards Claire, you have talent. :clap:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby Claire Spong » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:14 am

Thank you everyone. I was having a really down day yesterday and reading your comments last night cheered me up greatly.
Dx March 2011
Claire Spong
UKFM Member

Postby Nellyphant » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:15 am

Gorgeous cards Claire! You've now inspired me to make some smaller card designs too. I'll start one tomorrow night in front of the telly.
Nellyphant
UKFM Member

Cross Stitch

Postby Hjp75 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:54 am

I love doing cross stitch my avatar is a blue bell wood I have just finished.
It took me little over a year as I did other little projects to stop me getting bored of the same thing as my concentration is not great.
I've made a few big pics in the past on is called sleigh ride wish I did for a Xmas pic but have not taken it down it's so lovely lol and I love it when people ask where I got it and I can say I made it :)

Your cards are very cute I should start doing some lol

Thanks Helena xxx
Hjp75
UKFM Member

Postby Hjp75 » Tue May 03, 2011 2:06 pm

this is the sleigh ride i did a few years ago xxx
Attachments
sleigh ride.jpg
sleigh ride.jpg (77.77 KiB) Viewed 4826 times
Hjp75
UKFM Member

Postby Claire Spong » Sat May 07, 2011 12:51 pm

Wow, that's lovely!
Dx March 2011
Claire Spong
UKFM Member

Cross Stitch

Postby Hjp75 » Sat May 07, 2011 2:53 pm

Thank you xxx

xxx  H  xxx
Hjp75
UKFM Member

Postby loubie » Sat May 07, 2011 4:05 pm

lovely :wave:
well done you :clap: :clap: :clap:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Next

Return to Craft