[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Baking - Recipies and pictures.

Baking - Recipies and pictures.

A place to discuss any sort of crafting and show off your work

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Baking - Recipies and pictures.

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue May 03, 2011 2:31 pm

That looks amazing helena :clap: :clap: :clap:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Schnoodle » Tue May 03, 2011 4:27 pm

helena that looks stunning. i wih i could make things look as good as that xx
Diagnosed with severe fibromyalgia/cfs febuary 2009.
Schnoodle
UKFM Member

Postby Hjp75 » Tue May 03, 2011 4:59 pm

Thank you both :) it was my first one and from that I've had two orders :) just not sure how much to charge for them lol
My sister-in-law says £40
My sisters say £30-£35
I don't have a clue lol

H xxx
Hjp75
UKFM Member

Postby Hjp75 » Wed May 04, 2011 12:23 am

Just ordered loads of edible butterflies off eBay for some more cupcake bouquets I've been asked to bake 
I can't sleep so I'll shop lol
Hubby won't be happy ops!! lol

xxx  H  xxx
Hjp75
UKFM Member

Postby loubie » Wed May 04, 2011 6:08 am

hi H :wave:
bake him a cake that will keep him happy :lol:
if that don't work then tell him when the money rolls in for your cakes
he won't be moaning then :lol: :lol: :lol:

loved the cake, cupcakes are all the fashion just lately even in card making
keep up the good work :clap: :clap: :clap:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Wed May 04, 2011 9:54 am

H your bouquet looks stunning, so impressed :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Hjp75 » Wed May 04, 2011 1:02 pm

Thank you :)

xxx  H  xxx
Hjp75
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed May 04, 2011 1:39 pm

I'm no good on costings, so wouldn't have much idea about what to charge. Like the sound of the butterflies for the cakies :clap: :clap: :clap:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Sat May 07, 2011 1:36 pm

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Hjp75 » Sat May 07, 2011 2:54 pm

Thank you xxx

xxx  H  xxx
Hjp75
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Thu May 19, 2011 6:23 pm

Of course ladies if you can cook or bake you dont get DLA - so beware if your having a good day and baking.!
princess
UKFM Regular

Previous

Return to Craft