[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Parchment work.

Parchment work.

A place to discuss any sort of crafting and show off your work

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Parchment work.

Postby princess » Fri May 06, 2011 8:38 pm

Do you like this one, its the first one i have coloured in.
You trace, then emboss, prick and then colour.
Attachments
06-05-2011 17;40;53.jpg
06-05-2011 17;40;53.jpg (248.92 KiB) Viewed 4536 times
princess
UKFM Regular

Re: Parchment work.

Postby loubie » Fri May 06, 2011 10:28 pm

hi fi
love parchment
its so delicate looking
i have tried it but hurts my fingers :roll:
so have to see if i can do it again when hands are a little better
that is real nice, well done you :wine: :flowers:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Sat May 07, 2011 1:42 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby princess » Mon May 09, 2011 5:00 pm

no2
Attachments
08-05-2011 19;40;48.jpg
08-05-2011 19;40;48.jpg (410.92 KiB) Viewed 4505 times
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby loubie » Mon May 09, 2011 6:15 pm

that is fab :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Mon May 09, 2011 8:04 pm

Fantastic Fi they are beautiful :wave: :wave: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby budda » Mon May 09, 2011 10:22 pm

These are beautiful, well done princess :clap: :clap:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby Nic-nac » Mon May 09, 2011 10:29 pm

wow princess your work is beautiful well done you xx
Nic-nac
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Thu May 19, 2011 6:16 pm

Just finished this one.
Attachments
wedding bride.jpg
wedding bride.jpg (301.83 KiB) Viewed 4455 times
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Thu May 19, 2011 8:31 pm

Gorgeous :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Re: Re: Parchment work.

Postby Hjp75 » Thu May 19, 2011 10:14 pm

Hjp75
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Fri May 20, 2011 8:41 pm

Yes i started this last year as you can lift and lay it - well you have too to let it cool down. (honestly)
But i had coloured parchment from Create and Craft and it ws far too thick so i didnt get the effect and gave up.
Then i swopped one of the girls for white parchment from PInflair and wow you see the difference.
These are only for friends, they dont go on the cards.
Here is the purple fan its to get finsihed yet but tassles and then onto card.
If anyone fancies trying its very very easy just tracing mostly.
princess
Attachments
01-05-2011 13;06;10.jpg
01-05-2011 13;06;10.jpg (314.21 KiB) Viewed 4430 times
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Fri May 20, 2011 8:41 pm

Yes i started this last year as you can lift and lay it - well you have too to let it cool down. (honestly)
But i had coloured parchment from Create and Craft and it ws far too thick so i didnt get the effect and gave up.
Then i swopped one of the girls for white parchment from PInflair and wow you see the difference.
These are only for friends, they dont go on the cards.
Here is the purple fan its to get finsihed yet but tassles and then onto card.
If anyone fancies trying its very very easy just tracing mostly.
princess

Thats the thicker paper its not so nice eh
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby budda » Fri May 20, 2011 9:30 pm

These are lovely princess, my fav is the dress beautiful, well done you. :clap: :clap:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Sat May 21, 2011 6:02 pm

Yes the brides dress is amazing and looks good to me too.
Thios all takes patience, and i find that very very hard lol
princess
UKFM Regular

Return to Craft