[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Chocolate fixation

Chocolate fixation

Discuss issues with weight and any diet tips that might help.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Chocolate fixation

Postby grannygreenwitch » Sat May 05, 2012 2:27 pm

After years of agoraphobia I was HUGE. Finally I found the courage to face the outside world & lost loads of weight, which gave me more confidence. Now however I have an under active thyroid which has made me sluggish & put on weight, the biggest problem though is that rather than be more careful about what I eat, I'm gorging chocolate as if my life depended on it. I hate myself for it but can't make myself stop. It's awful :(
grannygreenwitch
UKFM Newbie

Re: Chocolate fixation

Postby shazq » Sun May 06, 2012 5:50 pm

:grouphug: It could be a side affect off your meds making your crave the chocolate, have a read of the info leaflet, if it is the meds ask your Gp to change them for you.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Re: Chocolate fixation

Postby denys » Sun May 06, 2012 8:42 pm

definitely talk to your doc about your problem :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Weight Issues