[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Diet diary

Diet diary

Discuss issues with weight and any diet tips that might help.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Diet diary

Postby *Lisa* » Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:57 pm

Still doing ok

Was chatting to a friend of mine who has recently lost 3stone.

They asked me what im doing for exercise etc...

Told them its double worse dieting with chronic fatigue & pain as you are limited to activities & exercise also the bordum is a killer plus finances. Living on benefits is hard to juggle buyin healthy foods.

Why is it that healthy foods are so expensive!! (im not a veggie lover) Im on a budget of 25pound a week! :yikes: my mum has been helping out so any ideas for cheep healthy meals would be great anyone :-)
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby animalhouse » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:33 pm

you have been doing so well to keep going so long lisa.

i realised i have been managing really bad last week as everytime had one good day and did hydro or exercise kept takeing me 2 days to recover so have been zonked out all week.

today had hydro again so just did half the number of exercises so it doesn't completely knock me out this week.

have still been eating the rice crackers with little bit of choc or peanut butter for choc fix so done reallly weoll. got some cheap apples/veg at morrisions at end of day so been having an apple everytime so had 2/3 applies a day and crackers for breaky/lunch then meal in evening.

egg fried rice with not too much oil can be healthy with jsut a few veg, bit of chick/meat and egg for protein. change from salad.

try not to snack in between meals think that can be downfall and fill up on proteins so yoghurts, peanut butter and apple, nuts in moderation.
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Postby *Lisa* » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:42 am

:welldone: AH your doing well :-D

Weigh in day... 2lb loss :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: so that 8lb so far :-D

Not feeling so energised and actually feeling more crap :crazy: maybe i have been pushing myself too much too soon :-? so got to pace a bit better.
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby pixiecat » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:59 am

:clap: :wave: Lisa

Well done on another great weight loss, I know what you mean about the price of the "healthy" stuff, I will see what I
have that is budgety you will have to let me know what you like, I and OH only like plain stuff so currys are out :roll:

Asda have pork mince very lean 700g for £3.50 you can make burgers, stew, or with a little fennell and parsley make sausages and cook in the oven.

Lorraine
pixiecat

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:51 pm

Another nice drop in weight Lisa :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: Whatever you've been doing this past couple of weeks, it's definitely working :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:57 pm

:welldone: Lisa keep it up :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:16 pm

:welldone: :clap: :clap:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby *Lisa* » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:03 pm

Thank you :mrgreen:

I did cave in and had a handful of jelly babies last night & night before :shock: not my sort of luxury choice but mum says these are what she has a little bit of as theres not fat in them... mmmmm sugar turns to fat mother :nono: ah but i still sneeked a few that i see about :lol: :lol: :lol:
*Lisa*

Postby animalhouse » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:52 pm

have been living on my

crackers & apple for breaky, 11's, lunch (gluten free rice crackers) with either choc spread/peanut butter adn wednesday was veggie rice and yesterday salad with a couple of small slices of pizza. they are only 25 cal each so hope the spread not too bad.

resisted macd pancakes today but just had a cappuccino and had a small mouthfull of choc m&ms this afternoon as they were already in mouth before i realised what i had done. :oops:

hope you doing ok lisa.

weighed myself yesterday and i either go up or down a pound but never lose any weight its so depressing but at least its not goign up.

take care.
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Postby *Lisa* » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:05 pm

Hi AH your still doing well so try not to feel to dis heartened.

Maybe try to exchange the chocci spread/peanut butter for something else as that will be full of calories especially the peanut butter just a thought.

I wasnt too hungry yesterday and only had light snacks and later on i had my monthlys which was the reason why plus i hadnt noticed i was due on, normaly i feel bloated/sluggish and nothing! maybe i'll be in for a good weight loss next week once this finishes! :-D

AH just had a thought, what do you do for drinks? as i know theres hidden calories in them. Im not a water drinker and mainly drink tea/cofee with the odd glass of squash. I rarely now have a can of fizz as i find this bloats me and iv had to cut out on hot drink cause of the milk. I know fruit juices can contain hidden calories.
*Lisa*

Postby *Lisa* » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:15 pm

Just wondering what people do for the munchies/snacks...

Some days i can go without and some days i wanna pick all day!

Apart from fruit & yogurts I have got some cylipso's ice lollies and i have cuppa soups. I had got some snack a jacks but i struggle not to eat more then 2 :shock:

I did get some cheap malt loaf but that seems to have alot of cals in it for one slice. Maybe its me being greedy i need more then one slice!! :lol:
*Lisa*

Postby animalhouse » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:07 pm

we don;t have fizzy stuff only nas squash or my trouble is cups of tea :oops: with my lacto free milk.

must try and drink more squash/water thoough as might have 4/5 cups of tea a day and a couple of glasses of squash.

we had rice and veg again for dinner (then a piece of apple pie/custard).

my sweet tooth is my downfall. :nono: :nono:

don;t really crave anything savoury. will keep an eye of my cracker and toppings trying to get up off settee and move around a bit more.
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:50 pm

I used to munch on carrot sticks, also had cereal bars and nuts. :-D
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby *Lisa* » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:00 am

:wave:

Week 3 weigh in day... lost 3lb :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I am finding it easier now the first few weeks are out of the way. I have lost 11lb now but still a very long way to go.

:bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

I hope everyone is doing well :-D
*Lisa*

Postby shazq » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:28 am

:woot: :welldone: Lisa :clap: :clap:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to Weight Issues