[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Destruction

Destruction

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Destruction

Postby tonydin » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:46 pm

nothing to do with fibro but some may like a read , i wrote it a few years ago ,excuse spellings as its of the top of my head,
about time some one had aread of some of them

Destruction

So as our nations grew and grew , with overpopulation,
the phroficies made in the past , of just how long our world could last ,
with little food for us to share , our staving millions led us to dispiar .
Our lands could not produce the vital protine that we need,
as there is no room left , in which to sow that majic seed.

And so the cattle all were killed , but not a drop of blood was spilled,
for any thing that we could eat , would subsidise , our dwindling stocks of meat
The people panicked in the street , and grabbed the nearest thing to eat .
They cooked the dogs,
and boiled the cats,
Tore raw fleash from the sewer rats.

And when the rats were finaly done , a law was passed , that every male of forty one
be put to death , and buchered there and then , to feed a hundread younger men.
no moral codes seem to remian. no gods or faith to keep man sane
their only thought was to servive . To keep the human race alive.

In all the years mankind has grown he brought destruction on his own.
Had he not turned down natures hand , and built his citys on her sand,
destroyed her creatures , broke her heart.
and from this globe ,let her depart
He would be rich in narural wealth.
Instead , he has destroyed him self .

sleep well
tony
tonydin
UKFM Member

Re: Destruction

Postby denys » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:36 am

Tony thats very dark :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:30 pm

Did you write that when you were feeling depressed Tony :?: :yikes:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby loubie » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:32 pm

tony have to say its very strange :yikes: :lol:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby tonydin » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:12 pm

hi no i wasent it was ment to be dark :evil: i prefer dark poetery,, will have to put a lighter one up some time .
tony
tonydin
UKFM Member

Destruction

Postby Caz1980 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:34 am

Hi Tony,
Yes it's very dark but it's also very well written - all of us at some time worry about the future of this planet and God knows it's on the news most days. I don't think you could have written it so well had u been depressed at the time! It's an extremity of all our worries - well done! I like it!
Caz x
Caz1980
UKFM Member

Postby tonydin » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:28 pm

hi caz thanks for that yes you got it in one we all know what wev done over the millenia , and where it has to go one day ????
its just a condensed , extream discription of were it could go all wrong
not any soap box on my part , just a poem that develops from a first line that suddenly comes in to the head :wave: #tony
tonydin
UKFM Member

Postby nutty1 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:26 pm

:wave: tony,yes its a bit grim in parts but very good :fingerscrossed: we dont get to that stage in life .i like it :clap: :clap:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Return to Your writings, poems etc.