[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - The Garden

The Garden

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

The Garden

Postby Salgor » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:23 pm

Hi All

This little verse is not necessarily about FM but it is about something which I hold dear. I love our garden and when I can sit out in the better weather and have a cuppa and watch the flowers and the creatures which visit the garden I feel so much better for that time :coffee1:

My Garden

There’s a beauty in rounded buds, appearing fresh in Spring.
Yellow, blue and every hue
what delight they bring.

Summer shows her colours bright.
Bees hurry about their work,
while other creatures enjoy to nibble, crunch and bite.

As days grow cool the colours fade.
It’s sad to see , but other flowers still glow and bloom
And beautify the Autumn shade.

Winter creeps, his fingers icy cold,
to pull a soft, white fluffy coat
O’er flowers still daring to be bold

Sally Black 2011
Salgor
UKFM Member

Re: The Garden

Postby denys » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:24 pm

Thats lovely Salgor :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:58 pm

Thats lovely :-D
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Salgor » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:20 pm

Thank you both !

Sally
Salgor
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:38 am

I love the images you left me with after reading your verse Sally :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Your writings, poems etc.