[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - my thoughts

my thoughts

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

my thoughts

Postby masonsbarms » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:40 pm

This is not how i want to be
Fibromyalgia has taken the real me
Gone is the life i used to live
To get it back what i wouldnt give

Feeling so tired always in pain
Which get even worse in the cold and rain
Trying to do the things that i like
Now its like doing a thousand mile hike

When people look at me they dont see
That inside im grieving for how my life used to be
My bodys not changed i dont look ill
But i feel like im spireling down a steep hill

Its not just me i think about
Its the people i love who i cant do without
I feel guilty, a burden that in dragging them down
When i cant think striaght i feel like a clown

Now i am learning to live day to day
I know my condition is here to stay
Some people think that its all in my head
But they havnt seen the tears i have shed

Im on a strange jurney the road is long
But with love and support i know i will stay strong,
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Re: my thoughts

Postby shazq » Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:06 pm

Very good :-D
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:44 pm

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:50 pm

nice work :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Your writings, poems etc.