[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Poem xx

Poem xx

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Poem xx

Postby Mrs_close » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:15 am

Found this so thought i would share x

You torment me from deep within
All the way to the outside of my skin
You scrape my bones and pull my hair
I cannot see you but know you are there.
You keep me awake at night
And make my muscles painfully tight
It’s you that I fight
Fibromyalgia this painful disease
Someone find a cure please
You make my fingers cramp in pain
Oh yes you are the one to blame
My minds a blur I can’t even speak
You are the one who makes me so weak
I try to walk, to stand, to play
Only to have to sit or to lay.
I’ve suffered in silence for to long this time
I don’t care who hears me whine
Fibromyalgia is ruining my life
Good thing I have the will to fight
You cause me unimaginable pain and tears
How can I go on like this for many more years
I take my pills but they don’t work anymore
My whole body is screaming and is still so sore
I lose things, I forget, I cannot understand
Sometimes I feel my mind is in another land.
Please have patience with me
I suffer with an invisible disease.
I may look okay
But today is not a good day
This morning I couldn’t walk,
Tonight I won’t be able to talk.
I get up each day
And fight and struggle to find my way
I try so hard
But feel as though my body is under bars
Fibromyalgia is making me feel this way
Someday there will be a cure and I won’t have to live this way for one more day
Cashelle
Mrs_close
UKFM Member

Re: Poem xx

Postby Jo43 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:02 pm

So sad, but oh so true. x
Jo43
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:32 pm

Ive moved this into here as its more appropriate, if you know who wrote this could you give them the credit for it just so that we dont get sued, if you dont know then just write anon and where you found it :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:52 pm

So True Mrs-Close
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby lyndylou29 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:51 pm

Hi so true :-)
lyndylou29
UKFM Member

Return to Your writings, poems etc.