[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Poetry anyone?

Poetry anyone?

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Poetry anyone?

Postby atarikid » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:59 pm

Hi.

Just wondering if anyone writes poetry on here? As dead as it is in this day and age I'm a lover for poetry. I try to write something every day, dont always publish it to my blog, but i write every day. Just wondering if anyone else has taken to the literary arts? Would love to have some poets to talk to and get criticism and share ideas with
atarikid
UKFM Newbie

Re: Poetry anyone?

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:26 am

:welcome: to our little FibroFamily atarikid :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

I've popped you over onto this board with you asking about writing poetry. If you have a bit of a looky on here, you'll find some works from some members who used to frequent the forum when it was much, much more active. Unfortunately, I can't think of anyone who still bobs on that writes :(

If you would like to share some of your writings with those of us who still visit, then please do so. Seeing how you use poetry to express things could help inspire someone else to have a try xx

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby tonydin » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:31 pm

well hello again fuffy puppy ??
how things with iv been away( with the faries)

so wind from the broads
A lost voice echos on a fading breeze , while the coming of dawn brings little ease ,
as sadness fills an aching heart , a time for love ,yet still a time to part.
but far away in a secret place, were birds their dancing shadows trace,
on waters running still and deep, a strengthening wind , makes willows for our sorrows weep,
and crimson sunsets light that darkening sky .
it blows us peace and brings us hope, that love can never die

ho come the activity on the fourm died down

tony d
tonydin
UKFM Member

Postby Bobby16 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:08 pm

You tramp you.

I passed you. A sorry sight. Shivering on the steps of the Sally army.
My kids in the car. My journey could no not continue.
Approach of you midereded me. Frightened I continued.
I come baring fish and chips and a can of Coke.
"The hostel is down the road on the opposite side" I said.
You said "there full". "What are you going to do".
Just wait, was your answer.
It was dark. The street light shine a clear reflection of you.
It was sharp and bare.
It was a discription, a clear examination.
Your face was etched with the sorrows of your life.
Years of harsh winds and rain, yet so well insulated.
Two maybe three heavy coats. Boots warn.
Healthy speciman of man once was.
Big and tall of statute. I noticed shades of Auburn in your long grey beard.
Struggles of red in the hair that swiped your brow.
Piecing blue eyes. Void of sparkle. Dead of life.
Are eyes met. Piecing together.
" Why" you asked me.I could not answer. I don't know why I stopped.
I wondered if you had been a good man, or a bad man.
I wondered about your life. I think of you still.
I concluded that people forget bad people. I remembered you.
My heart years for the poverty of life and to help.
I see them through you.
You are good.
Bobby16
UKFM Member

Postby Bobby16 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:30 pm

Fibromyalgia, you sinked to low depths
You are an aborance of humanity.
Light the flames. I can smell the smoke.
Let me breath amongst the carbon dioxide.
Stick pins in my eyes. I'm trying to survive.
Motivate me, but you won't your cruel.
You kill my association with every being.
No shades with you.
You will win in the end, I will fight you to the end.
Remember you are pain and distruction.
What I am !
A human being, fiece of fight.
A logic and structure, a mass of complexities.
You are inhumane, I am humane
Yes you are destruction, I am a life.
Bobby16
UKFM Member

Return to Your writings, poems etc.