2nd Rheumatologist appointment

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

2nd Rheumatologist appointment

Postby deathvalleydemon » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:47 pm

hi all,

got my 2nd appt with rheumy on the 21st, im just wondering what may happen at this, maybe a referral to a pain management group, ive already had a educational group referral from him, or is that the same thing?

since i saw him last things have got worse for me so i will obviously bringing this up, do you reckon it could be worth asking him to write me a letter helping me with my appeals? cant do any harm can it...

hope everyone is ok :)
deathvalleydemon

Re: 2nd Rheumatologist appointment

Postby shazq » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:08 pm

Hi
Make sure you write all your questions down so you dont forget anything.

On my second visit i got refered to a living with pain course and discharged into my GP`s care but the rheumy said he would always see me again if i felt i needed to see him. :goodluck1:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:24 pm

Definitely ask, it may well help you and I agree with Shaz, make a list to take with you :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby deathvalleydemon » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:40 pm

had my second appointment today, got discharged, but got referred to the pain management group and referred for some hydrotherapy.

what i expected really...
deathvalleydemon

Postby denys » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:40 pm

:goodluck1: with the PMG :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: they can help you :hugs:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Doctors & Health Services