Formhealth -Independent Assessors?-Anybody had dealings with

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Formhealth -Independent Assessors?-Anybody had dealings with

Postby Turnberry962 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:08 pm

Hi

Has anybody had any dealings with this company? They are supposedly independent assessors for an insurance company. I have an income protection plan and the insurance company have now said that I need an assessment from Formhealth. The company claim that.....this is direct from their website....

Chronic Pain Abilities Determination (CPAD)
CPAD is a new protocol which has been designed to determine the working
capabilities of individuals who suffer from various chronic disabling conditions,
the outstanding prototypes of which are Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) and
Fibromyalgia (FM).

2 days they want to come out to do an assessment based on answers to questions that I give which will be feed into a software programme. They state that it will be able to identify any discrepences in claimants answers.

Cant find any info about them other than on their website. Has anybody heard anything about them as my feeling is that they are on the side of the insurance company and that this "protocol" sounds strange at best

Appreciate any input

Thanks
Turnberry962
UKFM Newbie

Re: Formhealth -Independent Assessors?-Anybody had dealings with

Postby shazq » Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:57 pm

No but :goodluck1:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Re: Formhealth -Independent Assessors?-Anybody had dealings with

Postby Turnberry962 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:45 pm

Thanks appreciate!!!!!!!!! Really starting to freak out about this. I cant find information on this anywhere which makes me feel really angry that I have to undergo these tests. Think the outcome is set in favour of the insurance company before even started.
Turnberry962
UKFM Newbie

Return to Doctors & Health Services