[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Doctor gave me new tablets

Doctor gave me new tablets

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Doctor gave me new tablets

Postby BlueBerry » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:16 pm

Hey all

I just went doctors last week lovely woman only seen her once before and I found out the anit drepession I was on was the wrong once I was like final someone belives me that this tablet was make me eat more.

So she put me on Fluoxetine 20 mg now I got really bad problem with this I have notice since I have been take it my restless legs are worse and my fm is worse :( :(

But this tablet has stop me feeling hungry all time and I am sleeping really good my mood not much change but I am little worryed about the restless legs and it is one those common side affect after reading about it.

Not sure what to do I got go back in months time but I am over moon back normal eaten and a bit more sleep but the pain :roll: :roll:
Image Pingo is my middle name :lol:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Re: Doctor gave me new tablets

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:27 pm

Give them a bit more time Blueberry and see what happens with them. As you get them into your system, things could start to settle back down. They need a good few weeks to get into your system, so by the time you go for your next appt, hopefully you'll have a better idea of how you are with them.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Tricia_TD » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:35 pm

Anti-depressants can take up to 8 weeks to properly get into your system, so stick with it until you next see your GP. Fluoxetine is known to cause anxiety in some people, so I would ask your GP about that if you start to feel more anxious.

I hope you start to feel better soon.

Tricia
Endometriosis ~ Depression ~ Anxiety ~ Sleep Apnoea ~ Fibromyalgia

Worldwide Endometriosis Support Forum
Tricia_TD
UKFM Member

Postby loubie » Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:45 am

:fingerscrossed: blueberry hope they settle and you feel better on them soon :hugs:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:02 pm

:fingerscrossed: from me too, hope they settle down soon Blueberry :fingerscrossed: :goodluck1:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby BlueBerry » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:23 am

Thanks guys still not settle down yet but I am not gave up on these tablets guess it good thing i am not eat a lot :lol: :lol:
Image Pingo is my middle name :lol:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Return to Doctors & Health Services