Dianosis

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Dianosis

Postby TracyDiane » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:24 am

Hi All

I went to Guys Hosp London yesterday and have a diagnosis now, of Osteoarthritis in the spine (no wonder that hurt) and Fibromyalgia. had xrays and blood tests to test for other conditions and will be getting the results of these soon too. (hopefully there is nothing else!!!!)
At least I now know what is causing my symptoms and pain. Time to start the rest of my life now then, hopefully in as positive a manner as possible.

I have an appointment with with a physio on Friday. medication and exercise program to come to me soon.
thanks for your support so far. :-D
TracyDiane :-)
TracyDiane
UKFM Member

Re: Dianosis

Postby chrisgoneferal » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:10 am

It is a relief isn't it getting the diagnosis...at least you know what is going on, that it is not terminal, that is a blinking nuisance but that you can and will be able to deal with it.

Glad to hear you are being so positive....and hope the physio helps you. Lots of experience and support around on this site, you are not alone.

All the best

Chris
chrisgoneferal
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:12 am

Glad you have some answers now, positivity is the way to go :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:35 pm

Glad you got some answers. :-D
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:03 pm

Glad you've finally got some names for the hurty bits, hopefully you'll soon find the right mix of things that help you :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

As for the positivity, if that doesn't help you could go for all out :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Doctors & Health Services