guildford royal surrey!

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

guildford royal surrey!

Postby danny77 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:58 pm

i have been dealing with a consoltant call dr charles li , i fine him rude , he never listens, and does not have a clue,
when i mention his name 5 peopel told me he was a waste of space ,
so if you are haveing to deal with him try to transfre to a different hospital, i am now but hes wasted 2 years of my life and he dose not care ever!!!!!!!!1 i think all of thoes peopel who have seen him should fill in a letter of complaint to the royal surrey,
Last edited by FluppyPuffy on Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spellings
danny77
UKFM Member

Re: guildford royal suttey!

Postby chrisgoneferal » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:30 pm

you can complain it is an easy process...ask to speak to PALS every hospital has a PALS officer they write and process your complaint for you...not that it gets you anywhere...mostly hospitals just make you wait ages and then send you a letter telling you a load of rubbish. They usually know which consultants are useless...but they keep them anyway and even doctors who kill with negligence are rarely dealt with severely.....

I am afraid the NHS despite its many policies isn't that interested in patient care...an how do I know ? Former PALS officer and saw it all from the inside. Don't see many doctors making a fuss about the reforms do we ? only the ones that affect their pay and conditions.

Good Luck

Chris
chrisgoneferal
UKFM Member

Re: guildford royal suttey!

Postby Adele » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:37 pm

hi Danny. i have had a few consultants that were rude and useless. i would research online a different consultant who has good patient reviews and then get my GP to refer me through the choose and book service. he never seemed surprised when i told him how rude or condescending they'd been and he was always happy to oblige. good luck finding a new one.
Adele
UKFM Member

Re: guildford royal surrey!

Postby Sazzle » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:32 pm

Danny I would urge you to make a complaint. I made a complaint about my treatment in another department and I got a full apology and they said the staff were being spoken to and that they would make sure it didn't happen again. My sedation didn't work when I went in for investigations and they ignored my obvious signs of distress. Got a very quick response, someone rang me back within 2 hours of me making the initial call and had a letter within the week.

you can always ring the PALS people as I know you have dyslexia so writing might be difficult for you.
Alannis Morisette if you don't want those 10,000 spoons I have a knife, wanna swap?
Sazzle
UKFM Member

Return to Doctors & Health Services