eye surgery on March 4 !

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

eye surgery on March 4 !

Postby BlueBerry » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:05 pm

Hey all

not sure if I put this in right place I nearly forgot tell you some good news i am off to hostpial on 4 march for my eye surgery :-D :roll:

I got go in Sunday night cause my doctor want to do it at 7.30 Monday and it nightmare get there if you not got a car out of town.

But i love the place the nurse are so nice and I may get room on my own there only 18 beds and 4 for children.

over good thing I lost over a stone in weight wow I lose a lot at min cause wait for my gall bladder get taken out stupid people i was not put on waiting list till Dec so I wait over 5 months since I was last in.

less i been put on cancel list I keep you posted on that I only worry about eye drops 4 times a day and I got go back after 2 weeks see how my eye is i can't wait be able to see better. :-D
Image Pingo is my middle name :lol:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Re: eye surgery on March 4 !

Postby shazq » Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:02 pm

:goodluck2: with your eye surgery Blueberry. :flowers:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:14 pm

:goodluck2: :goodluck2: with it Blueberry :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby BlueBerry » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:08 pm

Thew final got back home from hostpial over day and had a good night sleep it went well but been left with black eye and bloody one of that :crazy:

got horrible eye drops 6 times a day but it not to back , the hospital I was in was great best one i ever been too nice nurse and cute doctors :lol: :lol:

got go back 2 weeks see if the surgery was a success but my doctor is happy at min with it , cross my fingures i can see more better in next couple of day ;-)
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Postby animalhouse » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:03 am

hope you are feeling ok and glad it went well, bet your glad that is over and well done fro losing the weight.

take care adn be careful iwth those eyes.

:-) :-)
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:22 pm

Hope you have a speedy recovery Blueberry. :teddy-bear:
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby BlueBerry » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:09 am

thanks guys still have trouble still my eye swallon and i got black eye but it getting there i just wish i could rub it heh go back doctors on 27th see how my surgery went :crazy:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Return to Doctors & Health Services