Getting Dr's/specialists to recognise Fibromyalgia

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Getting Dr's/specialists to recognise Fibromyalgia

Postby mummy2427 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:09 pm

Hiya Joey

My kids are 6 and 3 so cant really help out but they are doin more than they realise by helping me get out of bed everyday just to see them and i wanna show them mummy may be ill but she is fighting to be healthy for myself and them. :-D By the way my name is Kelly sounds a bit strange someone else calling me mummy :lol:

Hello wee granny like you i felt totally alone but thanks to this forum it has helped me come to terms with this dreadful illness and help me get through my good days as well as bad day xx

Hiya Fluffy bunny my dr hasnt even spoke about sending me to see a specialist yet which to be honest is driving me mad as i could do with seeing one. Im on balcofen and they are making me so ill soi looked them up and they said if they make u sick try eating with them, so tried that and was still ill. I know i am gonna have to say something but its hard as he has already told me he doesnt know what else he can give me for the spasms as he says he is running out of ideas. I dont want to see any other dr as they have never heard of this illness or even wanna know about it grtrr :evil:
UKFM Member
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:46 am


Return to Doctors & Health Services

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest