doc appointment

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

doc appointment

Postby rosehip » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:31 pm

checked the date on my calendar sunday and today and still got the wrong date , its next wednesday FOG :roll:
rosehip
UKFM Member

Re: doc appointment

Postby Ldyalb » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:41 pm

lol that's definitely worthy of a #whilstdisabled on twitter.

I have to keep triple checking stuff as well. I forgot my name once when answering the phone at work when I first got Fibro. Was pretty embarrassing :oops:
'Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy' - Anne Frank

TMJ, RLS, HMS, Fibro, Dyspraxia - ASD + Dyscalculia overlap, Eczema + Rosacea + suspected Psoriatic Arthritis.

Being an Adult is nothing like it said in the brochure...!
Ldyalb
UKFM Regular

Re: doc appointment

Postby PoppyPenny » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:07 pm

Thats me as well! I have to write the date of appointments in several places. Trouble is, I often can't remember what day it is now, so what chance is there? :-) Now I set the alarm on my telephone to remind me before the appointment. This only works if I remember to have my phone with me!

The thing which my son is always teasing me about is when we go into town. I park the car and we are nearly at the shops and I send him back to check that I locked the car! Happens every time, but I have to check or I worry and it spoils the day. When I am on my own it is very tiring and time consuming to walk back. It is a good job the lock on the key has a long range! :-) It is always already locked!

Maggie
PoppyPenny
UKFM Member

Return to Doctors & Health Services