GallBladder surgery on Thursday XD

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

GallBladder surgery on Thursday XD

Postby BlueBerry » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:51 am

Hi All

just thought I let you all know good news I am off to get my gallbladder surgery which is on Thursday at 8 am I was called out the blue and told there was cancelling so I am over moon.

I have wait 5 months for this since Oct but I was not put on the list till End Dec (which is about to hospital 3 months and a week wait :-x )it been hard touch wood I not been in for over 2 months I am off afternoon get assessment and find out how long I be in for but hopefully this be my last surgery and I can get bit back to normal well with all my over problems I so miss eaten chips and chocolate ;-)

Oh just let you know my eye surgery went so well I can now see people faces and pick out colours I hope be all right next week get check up see if it a total success which I think it is.

But I wait see what happens on Thursday wahhhh big day oh well bye bye gallbladder !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :happy-easter2: :easter1: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Image Pingo is my middle name :lol:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Re: GallBladder surgery on Thursday XD

Postby pixiecat » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:47 am

Good luck with your op on thursday, I had mine out a few years ago and never looked back,
I told them about my fibro and they gave me a lovely comfy bed with a kind of airbed matress so I wasnt
too uncomfortable after the op

Good luck :fingerscrossed: :-D
Lorraine
pixiecat

Postby BlueBerry » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:17 pm

Just came out today after surgery so sore and tried but glad to be home had bit bad thing happen my gallbladder was stuck to my liver so they had to cut it and burn off last bit and be draining fluid out all night horrible stuff and I am so glad that tonight I have kfc for first time in 6 months just see how I am with fatty food ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

and I bet it doesn't last cause I want lose some more weight one more stone be great just lost 2 stones already :lol: :lol:

:chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Postby animalhouse » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:29 pm

hope you feeling ok adn take it easy.

enjoy your kfc.
:-)
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:42 pm

Hope it all went well blueberry :fingerscrossed: :hugs: :hugs: :flowers:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby BlueBerry » Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:27 am

thanks guys just had fish and chips yesterday that end of my pigging out :lol: :lol: :lol: Well I say that I am so over moon that I may get back to a normal life well with have Fibromyalgia but have this surgery made me realise that life to short and that my mam is a wonderful person and that she is my career and I am disabled. and I have had 2 worse years of my life and I hope this begin of better started for me :-)
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Postby rosehip » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:11 am

SPEEDY RECOVERY X :-D
rosehip
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:48 pm

I hope so too Blueberry, onwards and upwards as they say :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby BlueBerry » Mon May 28, 2012 9:48 am

Been a while since i let everyone know how I been doing Well it been 5 weeks since the big day and I am feeling a bit better just got my letter of what happen I am bit shock I had Pancreatic and Multiple adhesions of my gall bladder I am so glad it done with now but silly me with my mam lift a bag and put my back in so I now can't bend over WAHHHHHHHHHHH :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting:

But I got go get my medical assessment form in next few weeks got cab but with all my problems cross my fingures I be fine but thank you for all support and this been hard to type but thanks once again this Website been great. :-D :twodrinking1: :twodrinking1: :twodrinking1: :twodrinking1: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Mon May 28, 2012 4:13 pm

Sorry to hear you have done your back in :hugs: hopefully that will ease soon, that 5 weeks has flown by hope you are feeling better from the op. :hugs:
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby animalhouse » Mon May 28, 2012 4:58 pm

glad you are feeling better, but hope novelty has worn off with all the junk food you missed.

i would hate to be without chocolate :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Return to Doctors & Health Services