[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - 1st Appt with a rheumatologist next week

1st Appt with a rheumatologist next week

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

1st Appt with a rheumatologist next week

Postby larzie » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:33 pm

Hi all as the title suggests I have my first appt with a rheumatologist (spelling?) next week and I was wondering if any of you have any tips so that i might make best use of my time there.

Thanks in advance
larzie
UKFM Newbie

Re: 1st Appt with a rheumatologist next week

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:59 pm

Write things down that you want to ask/know about. Also make notes you can give to the rheumy about how you are affected. If you can, have someone go with you to the appt, not only for moral support but 2 pairs of ears are always better when it comes to remembering what was said/discussed. If you've kept a log/diary of how things are, then take that with you as well.

I'm sure there are more suggestions/ideas, but the delights of a foggy head are hiding them at the moment :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby redcaz » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:03 pm

I was going to say exactly as above. I took notes and questions, cos I'd forget everything if I didn't, lol. Good luck xx
redcaz
UKFM Member

Postby Itsonlyme! » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:23 pm

Exactly as above ;-)
Even if it seems only a minor thing it will defo help you remember especially if you get emotional when talking about things like I do
Good luck
X
Itsonlyme!
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:57 pm

:goodluck1: and :fingerscrossed:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby loubie » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:46 pm

good luck :goodluck2: :goodluck1:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Return to Doctors & Health Services