worrying symptoms not sure if fibro related?

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

worrying symptoms not sure if fibro related?

Postby winsomewinnie » Fri May 25, 2012 9:07 pm

Hi Everyone hope your all ok I have been having these what I can only call turns and not sure if they are related to fibro I will give you a bit of back first and what happens I have these turns.

Back in I was in hospital to have a wisdom tooth out all want well or so I thought ended up with cheek stitched to gum and an infection anyway that all healed fine but about a week or so after that I started having these turns where I start pouring out of sweat get a headache and feeling sick then being sick and cant settle anywhere and go very light head and dizzy I have been having these 3 or 4 times a week since having the tooth out. Been to doctors several timea about it where they have first said it because of the antibotics I was taking for the infection then it was put down acid and then down to colic I cant still have and infection because I have been on other anitbiotics since then for a chest infection and 2 water infections so I was wondering if these are related to fibromyalgia any adivce you can give would be welcome and thank in advance
winsomewinnie
UKFM Member

Re: worrying symptoms not sure if fibro related?

Postby masonsbarms » Sat May 26, 2012 9:17 am

hi i do have times when i go dizzy weak sweat and feel sick not actualy sick.

i have to sit or lay down and then i get headach was told not to worry by gp as all tests came back clear
and i dont pass out told it was fm related.

but if you are still worried keep pressing dr
take care xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Re: worrying symptoms not sure if fibro related?

Postby shazq » Sat May 26, 2012 4:41 pm

Hi
I dont think it sounds like fibro to me if you are being sick, a lot of sufferers including myself do get sweats and dizzy spells every now now and again but if your dizzy spells & sickness are still happening 3/4 times a week it does sound like you could still have an infection going on somewhere :?: You should make another appt with your GP and get them to do some blood/ urine tests and find out what is going on. :hugs: Hope you get it sorted soon. :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Doctors & Health Services