[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Problems with Rheumatologist

Problems with Rheumatologist

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Problems with Rheumatologist

Postby BlueBerry » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:32 pm

Hey Everyone

I got really big problem at the min with my doctor I had to cancel on her cause I had to go CAB get my reassment form sorted and now she put me back to Jan 2013 now this is so stupid I wait till jan this year to see her for 9 months I waited and she cancel on Jan and she move it to June but it said it wasn't for her it was different doctor now I think somewhere they got mix up :roll: :roll: :roll:

So it now going be over year see my doctor for my Fibromyalgia what can i do complain or talk to my GP about try different Rheumatologist because I feel like i am get no where now she cancelled on me over 3 times now not happy at all.

my firomyalgia really bad now i can no longer write, type is hard, hold even cook I need see this doctor or someone better lest my gp is try me with new medications she only try one in last 9 years and it took her over 12 months say i had this illness way back in 2004 hope you guys can gave me some advise . :-) :-) :-)
Image Pingo is my middle name :lol:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Re: Problems with Rheumatologist

Postby loubie » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:56 pm

hi blueberry :wave:

go and have a word with your gp
you should be able to see any rheumatologist at any hospital
that is just ridiculous
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:42 pm

Hi
Go back and see your gp and they should be able to write to the Rheumy to see if they can bring the appt forward if you are having problems, you can ask to be refereed to another Rheumy.

If you feel your pain meds are not helping you ask your Gp to change them over to another type, dont sit and suffer there are a lot of meds you can try, sometimes it takes a combo of meds to help control the pain. :goodluck1: :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:20 pm

Hi Blueberry, you have the right to choice and so go back to your doc explain what has happened and ask to see someone else :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby BlueBerry » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:42 pm

Thanks guys for the advise going see my doctor on Thursday and ask get new Rheumatologist hopefully I have more luck this time and it be nice get second appending. Oh hope I get some new meds for my Fibromyalgia :crazy: too got wonderful GP now and he cute heh :mrgreen: :lol:
Image Pingo is my middle name :lol:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Return to Doctors & Health Services