ATOS IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby wikid » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:25 am

Went for ATOS medical for ESA and results were used for DLA claim. Haven't heard about ESA yet but got letter from DLA 2day and it appears that every question I answered at my medical the doctor concerned has written down the opposite of what I told him!!! :yikes:
I don't have any problems walking, I don't have anxiety or panic attacks, I don't have problems cooking a meal, I can get in and out of a bath and wash my own hair and I'm not at risk of falling! Wish someone would tell my body these things, the sore nose and bruised forehead I see in the mirror, along with the fall that caused them must be in my imagination!!!!!!!!!!!! :scream-1:
wikid
UKFM Member

Postby toplessbug » Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:15 am

I had exactly the same thing happen to me. They used my results of my atos medical in feb this year for my dla claim in June. I've got worse that's why I claimed.
I don't think they even read my new claim.

I've rang them and asked for a reconsideration, which I did over the phone.
Hugs xx
toplessbug
UKFM Member

Re: ATOS IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby wikid » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:34 pm

yes I did that too, was told it could take up to 3 months. Now waiting for ESA results but so confident have started preparing appeal! x
wikid
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:40 pm

Sounds pretty much normal for most people unfortunately :fingerscrossed: for both your appeals
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:38 pm

:goodluck1: for your appeals
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby cherrybee » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:22 pm

Hi, it has been suggested on spartacus site that anybody
attending atos interviews should record it, i'm not sure if you
have to inform them first of your intention to record, that
would have to be researched, hope this is of some help.
cherrybee
UKFM Member

Postby wikid » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:33 pm

Thanx folks x Cherrybee you need to ask them beforehand and they record it for you x
wikid
UKFM Member

Postby Densie65 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:24 pm

Hi everyone, I had my medical assessment 7th June, can anyone tell me how long you have to wait for a conclusion?
Denise
Densie65
UKFM Newbie

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:34 pm

Densie65 wrote:Hi everyone, I had my medical assessment 7th June, can anyone tell me how long you have to wait for a conclusion?
Denise

All depends on the DWP backlog and if your transfering from IB to ESA or on the assessment phase.

If your on the assessment phase you will hear roughly within 2weeks but if your being transfered this can extend up to 3months or more! :yikes:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby bigmomma1 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:55 pm

i went to my medical in april 2012 and was seen by a nurse and on her report i was well kept women over weight and could go back to work in 3months i appealed and got in the support group and i woundnt need a medical intill next april what comes in the post this week i have to go for a medical on the 29 august 20012 i have allways worked from the age of sixteen till age 43 when i was diagnose in july 2009 with fm i was a industrail cleaner which was hard work which i injoyed and not possable to do any more with the pain am in why cant the doctors look into the condition more as i cant even walk do house work cook sleep dress go on hoilday as the pain is to much or live a normal life like i did before . :( :( :( :(
bigmomma1
UKFM Newbie

Return to Doctors & Health Services