[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - nhs doctor

nhs doctor

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

nhs doctor

Postby jan8787 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:13 pm

Does anyone know a good nhs doctor in Newcastle upon Tyne or Northumberland that specializes in fibromyalgia
If so can they let me know.
Thank you
Jan
jan8787
UKFM Member

Re: nhs doctor

Postby shazq » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:57 pm

Hi
If you put your postcode into this link all the local Gp surgeries in the area will pop up, it will also list how many GP`s are in that surgery the open hrs, reviews & other useful info :goodluck1:

http://www.nhs.uk/servicedirectories/Pa ... iceType=GP
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby jan8787 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:47 pm

Hi and thank you
I did that but not one of those doctors understands anything about fibromyalgia as I have changed my doctors a few times and seen the ones that come up on the list within my postcode.
I am doing a complaint about how I have been treated all the years of having this and also about making consultants and doctors more aware of fibromyalgia here as all I have ever had is see a psychologist and hopefully with Icas and pals will make a change I hope.
Jan
jan8787
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:09 pm

You could try phoning or writing to the practice manager of the GP surgeries and ask if they have any fibro patients on their lists? not sure if that will be of any help? :goodluck1:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Doctors & Health Services