ATOS Doctors

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

ATOS Doctors

Postby darkcyde » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:43 am

Would it be wrong of us to start a sticky where we have a list of ATOS Doctors/HCPs by surname and area with a little review of what the medical was like with them?

i have my home medical tomorrow and it would give me a little comfort to know a little about the person who was coming to see me....afterall, they already know a lot about you!

obviously we would need to be careful, surname and initials only for example and nothing too personal about the individual that could be taken as slander.

what do people think?
Diagnosed : ME/FM, CFS,CPS, IBS, ADHD : Medications : Mirtazapine 45mg, Paracetamol 4gram a day, Omeprazole 40mg, Dompperidone 30mg, Morphine (tabs) 120mg, Morphine (liquid) 100mg twice a day
darkcyde
UKFM Member

Re: ATOS Doctors

Postby denys » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:41 pm

Sorry darkcyde yes it would be wrong, this is an open forum and unfortuantely we could end up liable because we havent got their permission to name and shame so if anything like that is put up it will be immediately taken down :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Doctors & Health Services