Thought of the day....

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Thought of the day....

Postby *Lisa* » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:02 am

I was pondering on doing a diary of symptoms which are presently occurring more so and dont seem related to fibro yet not being taken seriously nor given the time of day to really thoroughly go thro what is going on. I thought i may do the diary and see a different doctor for his views but anyways...

As i was thinking how to and what to put on my daily diary i had a thought come to me, one which i had to LOL at but is true and sad really....

Its funny how the only people wanting to know each and every symptom and how you are on a daily basis plus asks in depth and personal questions are the ESA/DLA docs! all because were in need of financial support!

They wanna know everything, in fact took me over an hour talking to the ESA doc about symptoms and how i am etc plus every detail of my waking moment til i go to bed yet the consultants/GP's dont have the time or the patients and seem little interested in anything you see them about :dunno:

Politics again i suppose...
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Re: Thought of the day....

Postby Sals » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:23 pm

Hi Lisa,

I tried doing a spreadsheet once as I fidure it would be easier to see what went on any given day but the systems list just went on and on...... as you can imagine.

However it has just occured to me that it made be possible if the spreadsheet was done via tabs (they can even be linked to a chart)

ie: one tab for head (to include eyes, ears, nose etc)
one for neck & shoulders
arms, elbows and hands
upper and lower body
legs, knees and feet
personal tab
illness feelings: sick, tired and blah blah blah

although I suppose there is already something similar out there, if anyone knows please share :-D
Sals
UKFM Member

Re: Thought of the day....

Postby denys » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:23 pm

ever thought about that song 'head shoulders knees and toes' we could add and back and face and feet and legs plus arms :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: it just bamboozles me trying to put things into some sort of order and Lisa you are sooooo right whole thing seems back to front somehow :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-?
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Doctors & Health Services