stomach....in agony

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

stomach....in agony

Postby mand » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:40 pm

I have IBS, and gastritis ( thanks to fibro) at the moment on tablets for both, tried to reduce ibs meds and had stomach pain and spasms so increased again. Well this AM woke up early with stomach and gullet irritated went for a drink of milk, soon as the milk hit the stomach i nearly passed out with pain i managed to stagger to settee i dont know how i did this :shock: i went cold, and started to pump out sweat, i stayed on the settee and later made my way upstairs. All day sore stomach and all i want to do is eat,,,constant feeling of hunger.....

think the trigger is vodka and diet coke im really pigged off as i have cut lots of stuff out out my diet and i think that will be next think a trip to the docs im going to ask for double dose of omeprazole as im still in agony pain in left rib area and stomach right to tonsils are sore im so irritated by the pain . Please can anybody give me advice .....so desperate
mand
UKFM Member

Re: stomach....in agony

Postby denys » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:43 am

Sorry to hear you arent feeling so good Mand and hope you are feeling a little better by the morning. All I can say is get to the docs and ask for something that will control the symptoms
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Flash » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:34 am

Sorry to hear you're suffering mand, I'm sat here now with a cup of peppermint tea for the same reason. I am in a lot of pain right now, burping, bloated, wishing something would come out. I don't care what end now!

Hope you recover soon, hope we both do. Oohhh!!
Flash
UKFM Member

Postby mand » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:28 pm

Hi, saw gp and he has doubled stomach meds for two weeks and see how i go, tummy still irritated and painful so its a waiting game untill it settles.......

flash i use peppermint capsules from h and b... i buy them half price sale offer you burp up the peppermint and it seems to settle the bloating
mand
UKFM Member

Return to Doctors & Health Services