[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - help with contact lens

help with contact lens

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

help with contact lens

Postby xXemofairieXx » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:38 pm

Hi,
i av been wearing glasses since i was 10 and now im 21 im fed up of them, i want to be able to wear contacts occasionally, and also soon im having a masquearade ball for my belated 21st and want to wear a nice mask without stupid glasses getting in the way.
i went to my optician and they said i can wear them but i need to have specail toric ones and cant wear them all the time.
i went back yesterday for them to be fitted and teach me how to use them. they felt gd when the person put them in but then i had to learn the take them out myself, i tried for nearly an hour and i jst couldnt grab it out so had to get the person to,, went back today and the lady was trying to teach me to get them in but i jst couldnt, i can get it right up to my eye so its like touching but i cant get it actually on and in without my spasms getting so bad and the contact slipping :( im getting really fustrated and after two hours altogether now at the opticians im fed up, im goingback either thursday or friday and jst wondered if anyone had any advice
much appreciatted,
charlotte:)
xXemofairieXx
UKFM Member

Re: help with contact lens

Postby shazq » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:42 pm

Sorry i cant help, hope you can suss it out. :goodluck1: & enjoy your ball :flowers:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Doctors & Health Services