new gp

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

new gp

Postby tonydin » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:02 pm

well saw new gp god they get younger everyday?? nice enough guy , asked who i was under at hospiltial replyed YOU as they discharged back to gp ,, asked him if he belived in FM as if not we would be wasting our time he replied he did which was encouriging . then he said we need to cut down later on butrans , so i asked why as they are i belive what lets me keep going .
oh but they are addictive long term and we like to get people of those sortd of drugs ??????
well i just get addicted to pain than and ill be in your surgey every week hasseling you for a cure , il have plenty of time as ill be jioning all the other * scroungers * the goverments classing the disabled as ,and forcing back into work they cant cope with . probebly best to leave me alone i think
i did not say any of that although i nearly did but thought the first apiontment may be a bit out of order , will have to see how he performs in the futre
i dont get what matters if i do get addicted if it lets me carry on doing what i do agianst all the odds of a fm suffer doing that much.oh well at least he did not say its all in the mind :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
tony
tonydin
UKFM Member

Re: new gp

Postby shazq » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:09 pm

Hi Tony :wave:

I agree why worry about being additive if something is working for you, if you are able to go into work and your coping with your pain why change things. :dunno:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:39 pm

Same here, whats the point in worrying about addiction :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:26 pm

Same here, if the benefits greatly outweigh the addiction worries, then carry on with it.

Sounds like this new GP is going to need training in some interesting ways Tony :-? :-? :-? :-?

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Doctors & Health Services