why is stuff going wrong?!

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

why is stuff going wrong?!

Postby animeemo3 » Thu May 23, 2013 10:56 am

this just hasnt been my month =[ first i have so much hassle with my wca, then i have and extremely agonizing wait for the results, then learning i was moved from support to wrag (should consider myself lucky really, at least i got through i suppose), developing an anxiety problem because of atos, then being told i have a work focused interview in a week in a place that is really hard for me to get to, then a letter from the council saying my housing has been stopped because of a change of circumstance, cant get that sorted because i cannot afford the phone costs and its miles away, but they still paid me on time after anyway :S, filling the form that came with my housing letter to find out that there was no envelope and the address wasn't freepost so i have to get an envelope and a stamp, not going out at all for three weeks because of the pain and exhaustion and going stir crazy, actually going out (doctors appointment), making myself hurt even more, exhaused to the point of dizziness (and i hadnt even got home yet), having the doctor be the most unhelpful he has ever been, ignoring my pleas to change pain meds because they are NOT working and instead ordering MORE blood tests ( the place where the blood is taken is 3 miles from my house, practically impossible to get to without being in severe pain and the isnt another closer to me (i have blood tests from weeks ago for my dysphagia that i havent been able to go and get done because i havent left the house and now i have three appointments in one week that im scared of! argh! i hate this! so low right now =[
animeemo3
UKFM Member

Re: why is stuff going wrong?!

Postby fibro-lu » Thu May 23, 2013 4:10 pm

sorry to hear

:flowers:
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Re: why is stuff going wrong?!

Postby LouLou » Tue May 28, 2013 2:22 pm

Animee

I am so sorry to hear that things seem to be piling up ontop of you at the moment. I have had so many points in my life where things have gone wrong all at once and I've crumbled underneath - and that was before Fibro!

I can't advise in terms of your benefits etc as that's not something I know much about, but I just wanted to let you know that you aren't alone.

As hard as it may seem try and rest as much as you can as any stress and anxiety will add to your FM. If possible is there anyone who could help you by popping out to get the stamps and envelopes for you? And is there anyone who can come to your appointments with you? As you say they are quite far away from you it may help to have someone there with you if and when you do need to go out.

In terms of your doctor, can you not take someone to an appointment with him? They may be able to explain things to this doctor to help change your meds? If you really aren't getting the support you need from him I would think about changing doctors. It may be a bit of a hassle but you really do need someone who understands you, and you know your body better than anyone else.

Sorry I can't be of more help. I really hope things improve for you soon.

:blowkiss:
What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger ;-)
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Return to Doctors & Health Services