mis diagnosis

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

mis diagnosis

Postby mililly » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:23 pm

Well after the rheumatologist told ne 3wks ago i had fybro and a bit of osteo arthritis i had more bloods taken and now another has said its not fybro given me a steroid injection as my cpr levels were high. Had more bloods and xrays taken. Hopefully will get a dx in 5wks.
mililly
UKFM Member

Re: mis diagnosis

Postby Tracie » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:29 pm

hugs fibro does not show up in bloods Hun.
Tracie
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:15 pm

mililly wrote:Well after the rheumatologist told ne 3wks ago i had fybro and a bit of osteo arthritis i had more bloods taken and now another has said its not fybro given me a steroid injection as my cpr levels were high. Had more bloods and xrays taken. Hopefully will get a dx in 5wks.

My CRP is high , do you now what leval its at?

I was told *its just me* :?: :crazy: :crazy: there putting it down to the fibro and everything else i have :roll: my CRP has stayed the same for years and years and at one point was DX with boredaline Lupus because of it :-? :-?

CRP shows inflammation levels in the body but they cannot detect where so this is why you maybe having further tests as i suspect they think its something else and not fibro as fibro shouldnt show up anything and is supposed to not be an inflammitry condition.
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby mililly » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:31 pm

Hi

It wax 56 which was higher than 3 months ago. Ive had steroid injection today and am waiting for further test redults
mililly
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:33 pm

Yes that is high.

Mine sits at 31 consistantly :-| :-|

good luck on the results, come back and let us know
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Return to Doctors & Health Services