Chest and Lung infection again.

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Chest and Lung infection again.

Postby lurcher » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:56 pm

By passed the pilgramage to the practice nurse on Friday which was to check my breathing. Went to GP today feeling unwell who confirmed that again I have a chest and lung infection, on Penicillen and steriods. Same situation last year where practice kept me running to nurse for checks on breathing which were always low, given the tube and charts etc but got so unwell had to go to hospital who confirmed I had pneomonia. Hospital were astonished that my chest had never been x rayed or sounded, been sounded this time but still no chest x ray. :yikes:
lurcher
UKFM Member

Re: Chest and Lung infection again.

Postby shazq » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:09 pm

Hope your chest clears up soon. Get lots of rest. :hugs: :flowers:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:50 pm

Poor you it really drags you down doesnt it, hope the meds work quickly and you start to feel better soon :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby lurcher » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:57 pm

Many thanks for reply, pills starting to work now. :crazy:
lurcher
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:58 pm

Glad to hear you are getting a bit better, dont forget to rest as Shaz said :-D :-D
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Doctors & Health Services