dr

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

dr

Postby painprincess1 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:34 am

well dr told me to go back on amitripoline 25mg yes i spelled that wrong.and i got a letter from him to to help with getting a bungalow, i no i will be tired on them but i cant cope with my arms
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Re: dr

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:41 pm

Have you tried taking the amis at different times to see if it helps with the tiredness?? Some people have found that taking it earlier in the evening, such as 2~3 hours before they will be going to bed, or 12 hours before they will be getting up the following morning can help reduce it.

Alternatively, you could ask your GP about swapping to a sister~med of amis, nortriptyline. It works in the same way as amis, but is said to be better tolerated and have fewer side effects, incl the morning after grogginess.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Re: dr

Postby denys » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:37 am

:goodluck1: with the meds and the bungalow
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Doctors & Health Services