lignacaine infusion

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

lignacaine infusion

Postby junius » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:51 pm

Hi all this is my first posting. I have been reading the topics for a while and have found it comforting. The reasonfor this posting is because i was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia approx 18 months ago, and put on various meds, like most people. Just had my 2nd visit at the pain clinic and i am now going to have a lignacaine infusion. I have read up about it, but has anybody else had this treatment and what dothey think. As we all know there isnt a lot out there that can give enough relieve from the pain, so i agreed to the treatment, which i wont be able to have until about march time. So please if anyone has had this treatment please let me know as i am anxious. thanks :roll:
junius
UKFM Member

Re: lignacaine infusion

Postby denys » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:40 pm

I havent but put lignacaine infusion into the search facility and it should bring you up a number of posts as a number of members have had this therapy with varying levels of success so good luck I hope it all goes well for you
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Re: lignacaine infusion

Postby junius » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:03 pm

I had a lignacaine infusion o n Sunday, they say it can take 7_10 days before it can take effect. They h ave booked me in for another one in 4 months time in the hope it works, if not I just cancel it. Hoping it works of course .
junius
UKFM Member

Return to Doctors & Health Services