visiting the doctors again!

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

visiting the doctors again!

Postby teepee » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:17 pm

Just when I thought things were starting to settle down I need to go back to my doctor to ask to go back to the pain clinic. :crazy: I took a visit to see my parents at the weekend, so I travelled in the car as a passenger for just over an hour and twenty mins, OMG :shock: I could just about get out of the car!! SO I took a tramadol :crazy: then after fidgeting for the whole visit and trying not to moan too loudly every time I moved or stood up, well tried to like a scene from the walking dead, we were traveling back and I knew what was waiting for me on my return. After taking two more tramadol and being awake all night with full body spasms, as that's what the tramadol do I need to chat with the doctor about finding something better than the co-codamol which is my normal pain relief that they have left me on for over a year. :yikes: Well it is now not really doing anything. I have already had a few flare ups and have continued to take my meds full doses with no relief. Short of pulling my hair out, which might be less painful im going back for more advice on trying or finding something that might help :roll:
teepee
UKFM Member

Re: visiting the doctors again!

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:38 pm

Hope things are feeling a little easier for you now teepee :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: I'm sorry, If I had a magic wand to wave for you, or advice about that miraculous thing we all desperately want to make things better, I'd gladly let you know :( :( :( Hope you can find something else to add to your cocktail that helps :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Doctors & Health Services