Homeopathic hospital

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Homeopathic hospital

Postby abbie09 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:13 pm

Hi,
i just received a date to attend a local Homeopathic hospital, my GP had suggested that i might find it helpful as they are very interested in chronic pain and fatigue, so of course i was all for it, im all for trying anything that might make this horrible condition easier to live with, thing is now i have an actual date im wondering what i should expect, has anyone here ever attended a homeopathic doctor and if so did you find it useful ?and what kind of treatments did you have ?

thanks in advance Abs x
abbie09
UKFM Newbie

Re: Homeopathic hospital

Postby *Lisa* » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:57 am

I have not come accross anyone yet that has been to one but would be interested to know how you get on :-D and if its successfull i may ask my GP if theres anything around near me
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Re: Homeopathic hospital

Postby HazelB » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:05 pm

I attended the Glasgow homeopathic hospital for a few years. The homeopathic remedy did more for my back pain than fibro pain ...however I did learn some very useful self management tips from their OT and physio. Xxx

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
(soft hugs)
Hazel xxx
HazelB
UKFM Member

Return to Doctors & Health Services